Virtual Food Drive
Holding a Virtual Food Drive provides an easy, immediate and effective way for you or your group to get involved with ending hunger in North Texas. The benefits of hosting an online drive include:
- Virtual format makes it easy to use and manage.
- It allows for 100 percent group involvement.
- It's eco-friendly and cost-efficient.
- Every $1 provides three meals.
- Dividing your group into competing teams adds fun and boosts morale.
The Virtual Food Drive offers employees an opportunity to make an impact from their desk. We'll customize a Web page with your company's logo and send you a link to distribute to your employees. From there, they can click and drag food icons into a grocery cart to make an online donation.
If you would like to talk to someone regarding your Virtual Food Drive, please contact Jessica Quinonez at JessicaQ@ntfb.org or 214-270-2054.
Virtual Food Drive Demo
See how it works before you organize your own. Learn more.
Start Your Virtual Food Drive.
Sign Up for Virtual Food Drive