Start My Virtual Food Drive
Why a Virtual Food Drive Makes Sense
Holding a virtual food drive lets you or your group get involved with ending hunger in North Texas in an easy, immediate and highly effective way. Among the benefits of hosting an online drive:
- Virtual format makes it easy to use and manage.
- It allows for 100 percent group involvement.
- It's eco-friendly and cost-efficient.
- Every $1 provides three meals.
- Dividing your group into competing teams adds fun and boosts morale.
Thank you for sponsoring a virtual food drive that will help eliminate hunger in North Texas!
Please provide us with the following information on your company or organization so we can better serve your campaign. For questions related to your virtual food drive, please contact Jessica Howell at 214-270-2054 or JessicaH@ntfb.org.