I Need Food Assistance
Need Food Assistance?
• Speak to a Social Service Assistance staff member who can provide valuable information about benefits available to you and your family and services in our area by filling out the form on this page or by calling 214-269-0906.
• Locate a food pantry near you by using your zip code or city to search through our network of more than 200 Partner Agencies throughout North Texas. (Locate a food pantry feature currently available on desktop devices only. If you are unable to access the page on a desktop, please contact our Social Services Assistance team at 214-269-0906 and they can assist you in finding a food pantry.)
• Read more about SNAP benefits and how they may be able to assist you and your family.
Additional Food Assistance Programs & Resources
• Seniors: Learn about enrolling in our People and Nutrition program.
Additional Resources for Low-Income Families (non-food)
• AT&T Service: If at least one person in your household is a SNAP participant, you may qualify for 10Mbps home Internet service at a discounted $10 rate. Learn more by clicking here.