Taste of the NFL: The Ultimate Cowboys Tailgate Party
May 1, 2016
Join our team and get ready to tackle hunger! The North Texas Food Bank and the Dallas Cowboys present the 12th Annual Taste of the NFL. Continuing in its legendary tailgate roots, the 2016 Taste of the NFL will be held once again at AT&T Stadium. The event will feature past and present Dallas Cowboys players, Abacus restaurant executive chef and proprietor Kent Rathbun and more than 20 of the area’s hottest chefs.
Support the North Texas Food Bank’s child programs as you enjoy gourmet tailgate fare, signature cocktails, live entertainment by Texas-born country artist and songwriter, Jack Ingram, and silent and live auctions. It’s a party with a purpose! Since its inception in 2005, Taste of the NFL: The Ultimate Cowboys Tailgate Party has raised nearly $2 million for hungry North Texas children.
12th Annual Taste of the NFL
Sun, May 1, 2016
AT&T Stadium, 1 AT&T Way
5:00 – 6:00 PM VIP Event
6:00 – 10:00 PM Main Event
Parking & Entrance
VIP Tickets: Complimentary Self and Valet Parking Available in Lot 7 off Cowboys Way. VIP Entry will be located through the Player’s Entrance (between G and F). Click here to view VIP parking map.
General Admission/Reserved Seating Tickets: Complimentary Self and Valet Parking Available in Lot 10 off Randol Mill or Collins St. Entrance J for General Admission check-in. Click here to view General Admission/Reserved Seating parking map.
Country artist and song writer, Jack Ingram
Featured Restaurants/Chef Stations
- Abacus •
- Asador Restaurant •
- Chamberlain’s Steak & Chop House and Chamberlain’s Fish Market Grill •
- Clark Food & Wine •
- Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse •
- Frosted Art Bakery & Studio •
- il Calabrese Ristorante & Bar •
- La Duni Baking Studio •
- Legends Hospitality at AT&T Stadium •
- Lockhart Smokehouse BBQ •
- NTFB Community Kitchen •
- Off the Bone Barbeque •
- Salum Restaurant •
- The Second Floor by Scott Gottlich •
- Shinsei •
- The Slow Bone and Maple & Motor •
- Suze •
- Texas de Brazil
Provided by Texas Fine Wine, including Bending Branch Winery, Brennan Vineyards,Duchman Family Winery, Pedernales Cellars and Spicewood Vineyards.
VIP Experience (SOLD OUT)
New this year, we are selling a LIMITED number of VIP tickets. Your ticket will include:
- 5-6 p.m. pre-event VIP party located in the Miller Lite Lounge including locker room tours,50-yard-line field access from the player entry, special guest/Cowboys appearances, and hors d’oeuvres and beverages.
- Special VIP section during the main event with lounge seating, private bar and food service
- Designated VIP Parking and Entry (complimentary valet and self-parking available)
Event Contact: Lora Farris, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-330-1396
General Admission tickets will be available online until 9 p.m. on Saturday, April 30 and at the door for $175.
View tweets and posts from TNFL 2015